CODE OF ETHICS
ORGANIZED SIMPLIFIED LIVING
· I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal.
· I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
· I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my company or share this information to others.
· I will serve my clients with candor, proficiency, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and consideration.
· I will offer services in areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
· When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified professionals.
· I will advertise my company in an honest manner and will represent both the Organizing and Life Coaching Profession accurately.
· I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance of service my fees and expenses.
· I will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, customary, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
· I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.
ORGANIZED SIMPLIFIED LIVING © 2015